Bellsouth.net Outage?

  • From: Alan Spicer
  • Date: Tue Aug 30 10:29:29 2005

Does anyone know anything about supposed bellsouth.net outages in Southeast Florida and what it affects? I can't bring up the local link on PPPoE and they're not wanting to test or anything because of outages. I'm sending PADI active discovery initiates and getting no response. Usually when this happens, about yearly, they just come out and reset or replace a card in a Mini-Ram/Dslam right down the street.

---
Alan Spicer (a_spicer@bellsouth.net)
http://telecom.dyndns.biz/

+1 954 977 5245