Re: Completely off-topic: Sprint Nextel's new logo ....

  • From: Jeff Cole
  • Date: Thu Aug 25 15:25:40 2005

On Thu, Aug 25, 2005 at 11:57:45AM -0700, william(at)elan.net wrote:
> On Thu, 25 Aug 2005, Fergie (Paul Ferguson) wrote:
>
> >http://www.engadget.com/entry/1234000243055975/
>
> Isn't that only for Sprint Wireless and has no effect or rest of Sprint?

There are three logos for the new company. One says just Sprint, one
says "Sprint, together with Nextel" and one says "Nextel, together with
Sprint". The official name of the new company is "Sprint Nextel
Corporation", or so says my last check from them. (Not laid off, went
elsewhere). The "go to market" name is Sprint.

Jeff
former Nextel worker bee