Robert Bonomi, you're a moron (was Re: New N.Y. Law Targets HiddenNet LD Tolls)

  • From: Todd Vierling
  • Date: Sat Aug 20 12:59:30 2005

> > To use 1+ for "toll alerting", in locales where intra-NPA can be toll, and
> > inter-NPA can be local, you have to incur one of those sets of increased
> > expenses. And the 'inconveniences' to the customer.
>
> Not really.  Billable status of a call is known up front in today's
> all-digital NANPA coverage area [...]

I had another (private, but informative) follow-up I wrote to send you, but
since you're posting from an address not accepting mail from non-whitelisted
senders, you've now wasted my time.

(IMNSHO, you don't belong on public lists if you aren't willing to accept
listening.)

--
-- Todd Vierling <tv@duh.org> <tv@pobox.com> <todd@vierling.name>