Re: What application runs on port 8094?

  • From: Lars Erik Gullerud
  • Date: Thu Aug 18 10:27:03 2005

On Wed, 17 Aug 2005, Aaron Glenn wrote:

On 8/17/05, Joe Shen <joe_hznm@yahoo.com.sg> wrote:
Hi,

Using netflow based monitor tool, I noticed there is a
lot of traffic on 8094/UDP and 4662/TCP( both exceed
1Gbps, and exist all the time)

What application use that port? Is there any P2P
application use UDP as transportation protocol?
eMule uses 4662. quick google search (which I hope you already did
before posting) turns up nothing interesting for 8094 (I'm thinkin
BitTorrent, personally)
Since the traffic was 8094/UDP it is definitely not BitTorrent, who uses TCP transport.

/leg