Re: zotob - blocking tcp/445

  • From: Fergie (Paul Ferguson)
  • Date: Wed Aug 17 23:21:23 2005

Oh,no -- not the "Where will it end?" defense.

I should just go ahead and invoke Godwin's Law now
and put us all out of thread misery...

- ferg

-- routerg <routerg@gmail.com> wrote:

Where will the filtering end?  Is your NSP/ISP responsible for
filtering virii, spam, phishing?  I'm not saying it wouldn't be nice,
but considering the types of attacks we see coupled with the fact that
many enterprise customers are service providers themselves, providing
service to yet other service providers, it is very difficult to take
their decission making power away.

--
"Fergie", a.k.a. Paul Ferguson
 fergdawg@netzero.net or fergdawg@sbcglobal.net