Re: zotob - blocking tcp/445

  • From: MARLON BORBA
  • Date: Tue Aug 16 08:45:19 2005

Jiri,

Rommon's site does not state clearly if the product is a network appliance (as it appears to be since its interface is web-based) or a software-only product.

Abrašos,
Marlon Borba, CISSP.
--
Nova campanha:
Centro de Resposta a Incidentes de
>>> "Sane Jiri" <Jiri.Sane@elisa.fi> 08/16/05 8:49 AM >>>
[...]
We have been using rommon for years now and are quite happy with it. It
has radically decreased workload of our abuse-handling crew and
zotob-infected customers for example got blocked with no extra
configuration needed.