Re: DSL Network Design Question

  • From: Roy Badami
  • Date: Sun Aug 14 12:35:33 2005

    Jon> Yeah.  It definitely has "ip classless" and "ip subnet-zero"
    Jon> in the config.

Interesting, thanks.  TBH, I really don't understand why Cisco have
kept the classful support for this long...  The bug you're seeing
*must* be related to the code that implements classful, since in
classless mode no code should be special casing octet boundaries at
all, ever...

Somehow I suspect "no ip route-cache" would fix it :-)

Or perhaps even "no ip cef"...

	-roy