DSL Network Design Question

  • From: surfer@mauigateway.com
  • Date: Sat Aug 13 21:38:46 2005

I am going to be cutting over about 75,000 DSL lines from
one core network to another.  Does anyone have
recommendations on subnet and DHCP scope size?  If I make
them /23s I have to do about 145 subents.  If I make them
/22s I only have to do about 73.  Being mainly an always on
eyeball network I don't see any problems with making big
subnets (/22).

<flameproof undies == on>
suggestions, recommendations, advice?

scott