UUNET connectivity in Minneapolis, MN

  • From: Erik Amundson
  • Date: Wed Aug 10 23:22:52 2005

Anyone else having issues with UUNET connectivity in MSP?  We were seeing slowness, now we see no traffic flow at all...we make it one hop, then nothin'.

Erik Amundson
A+, N+, CCNA, CCNP
IT and Network Manager
Open Access Technology Int'l, Inc.
mailto:erik.amundson@oati.net

CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION:  This email and any attachment(s) contain confidential and/or proprietary information of Open Access Technology International, Inc.  Do not copy or distribute without the prior written consent of OATI.  If you are not a named recipient to the message, please notify the sender immediately and do not retain the message in any form, printed or electronic.