Re: power strip with individually monitorable outlet current

  • From: Michael Loftis
  • Date: Tue Aug 09 00:05:01 2005

--On August 7, 2005 3:01:25 PM -1000 Randy Bush <randy@psg.com> wrote:

don't know the 7901, but i can sure vouch for the 7900 which joel
recommended to me.  it has saved me from using remote hands to
whack a wedged server sooooo many times.
Same thing. AP7901 is a NEMA L5-20P/5-20R and the AP7900 is a NEMA 5-15P/5-15R. 20A/15A respectively.

APC doesn't sell any individually metered units. Baytech does (as pointed out elsewhere). I don't know about any others myself.