DACS Equipment

  • From: sjk
  • Date: Sun Aug 07 15:20:23 2005

I have a number of mux DS-3s coming in - right now they drop straight into aggregation routers. What I like to do is drop them into a local DACS and comb them out to DS-1s and then re-mux them back on to internal DS-3s. This will let me move circuits around digitally inside our equipment.

Does anyone know what vendors I should speak to about such an application? Or maybe know of a cost-effective solution?

TIA -- Steve