Re: /8 end user assignment?

  • From: Mikael Abrahamsson
  • Date: Thu Aug 04 14:38:46 2005

On Thu, 4 Aug 2005, Stephen J. Wilcox wrote:

i thought the decade of giving class A's to large corporates had long since passed.. we've got some major network rollout coming up, i need an extra 16 million IPs, so can i get one?

wtf?
Yahoo BB is one of the largest ISPs in Japan, I saw a slide where it was said they had 11 million subscribers.

--
Mikael Abrahamsson email: swmike@swm.pp.se