Re: DARPA and the network

  • From: Tim Yocum
  • Date: Thu Aug 04 10:12:29 2005

On Aug 4, 2005, at 8:20 AM, Michael.Dillon@btradianz.com wrote:
So why did OpenBSD succeed in their rigorous audit process?
Michael, there is nothing 'rigorous' about OpenBSD's audit process. If you substitute 'vigorous' or 'enthusiastic' we might agree with you... but 'rigorous' it is not. OpenBSD's zealotry makes me wonder if the same phenomenon is also commonplace amongst our most beloved router manufacturers.

- Tim