Re: OT: Cisco.com password reset.

  • From: Saku Ytti
  • Date: Wed Aug 03 11:57:32 2005

On (2005-08-03 09:02 -0500), Church, Chuck wrote:

> I eventually got an email stating it couldn't associate my email address
> with an active CCO ID.  I'm guessing their system is getting backed up
> because it's affecting lots of people.  Next step:

 Send three times from mutt, and got same complainment about non-existing
account, tried fourth time with mail and that worked, perhaps coincidence.
 Might be that the backend is just highly loaded, and the account poller
script doesn't cope too well with error message or zero answer from backend.

--
  ++ytti