Re: OT: Cisco.com password reset.

  • From: Elmar K. Bins
  • Date: Wed Aug 03 10:14:51 2005

stursa@mailer.fsu.edu (Scott Stursa) wrote:

> > When I tried to access my CCO account this morning I got a page with
> > instructions to email cco-locksmith@cisco.com to get a new password. I did
> > this from the email address registered to me on CCO and promptly received
> > a new password to my email address which worked properly after that.
>
> Yeah, I tried that. Didn't work in my case.

Neither did it in mine (multiple accounts hooked on one email address
is what cco-locksmith complained about). I have sent the appropriate
email to cco-team, but heaven knows when they will process it.

I give them a day before escalating; I'm pretty sure they're currently
pushing staff into the cco-team so the requests can be served.

What bothers me is that some people got notifications while others got
none - any idea on why (I didn't get any)?

Yours,
	Elmar.

--

"Begehe nur nicht den Fehler, Meinung durch Sachverstand zu substituieren."
                          (PLemken, <bu6o7e$e6v0p$2@ID-31.news.uni-berlin.de>)