Re: OT: Cisco.com password reset.

  • From: Mike Tancsa
  • Date: Wed Aug 03 09:57:54 2005

Same here. I didnt get a notice that it was reset, but I cannot login

        ---Mike

At 09:30 AM 03/08/2005, Dan Armstrong wrote:

My PW to CCO did not work this morning either. I am on hold with the TAC right now....

Joe Blanchard wrote:

FYI
I got an email that my CCO account's password was reset
last night. Not sure how widespread this issue was, but
I called my account contact and verified that this is
a valid email, and that my password needed to be reset.

Just a heads up.

-Joe Blanchard