Re: SPF Loses Mindshare?

  • From: John Levine
  • Date: Wed Aug 03 02:07:26 2005

>There's an article by John Levine "SUBJ: line is the title)
>over on CircleID that might be intersting some folks in the
>e-mail authentication jihad:
>
>http://www.circleid.com/article/1157_0_1_0_C/
>
>For your perusal.

Don't miss the comments from Suresh (the postmaster at Outblaze, who
yanked his SPF records quite a while ago) and Wayne (the deputy high
priest of the SPF cabal who apparently thinks that lots of piddly
little domains publishing SPF records is more important than Earthlink
and Outblaze deleting theirs.)

By the way, CircleID mirrored it from the original in my blog
at http://weblog.taugh.com/

R's,
John