Re: mobile user strawman argument

  • From: Niels Bakker
  • Date: Thu Jun 30 19:12:27 2005

* brad@stop.mail-abuse.org (Brad Knowles) [Fri 01 Jul 2005, 00:33 CEST]:
At 5:43 PM -0400 2005-06-30, Robert Boyle wrote:
Support them all and let your customers decide which ones work for them based on their particular circumstances at the time and the network they happen to be using.
That's great, but that still doesn't solve the problem. The problem is not your servers and the systems under your control.
Again, how do I configure my router for this?

The answer is: mail clients cannot be used to configure my routers.
Please take this silly discussion about your family elsewhere!

	-- Niels.

--
                             The idle mind is the devil's playground