Re: Equinix Chicago Power Outage

  • From: Deepak Jain
  • Date: Mon Jun 27 15:49:30 2005

And the spin-control with their official response...

I'm not sure, but I think this is two outages for Equinix in 8 months?

Deepak

Richard A Steenbergen wrote:
On Sat, Jun 25, 2005 at 12:37:00AM -0700, Wayne E. Bouchard wrote:

Word is that they went back to utility power about 30 minutes ago and
they're declaring the emergency over.

Now begins the fun process of pulling all the gear that got fried during the power surges. :)

For a good link on the incident:

http://www.belleville.com/mld/belleville/news/local/11981877.htm