[OT] GBLX to the courtesy phone

  • From: Joe Abley
  • Date: Fri Jun 24 11:41:53 2005

[Apologies in advance for the noise, to the vast majority of people here who are not GBLX ops people. The GBLX NOC is working a ticket for me through the usual channels, but prioritisation through the front line as a non-customer is understandably difficult.]

I've spent a few days trying to fix a route propagation problem that is affecting reachability of a ccTLD slave server to many people in the cc in question, and that work would be enormously accelerated if a 3549 neteng type with a few spare minutes could drop me a line.