Re: [NON-OPERATIONAL] Re: NANOG Evolution

  • From: Steve Feldman
  • Date: Mon Jun 20 23:29:47 2005

On Mon, Jun 20, 2005 at 11:09:37PM -0400, Hannigan, Martin wrote:

> > I agree, this is an imperfect mechanism, but there was a desire
> > to get the process going well in advance of the next meeting.
> > Otherwise we would have to wait a few extra months.  Also, note
> > that not all voters will be at any given meeting.
>
> All the broadcast mechanisms will be.

You know, on my way home tonight I had the wild notion that someone
could host a webcast discussion or debate by the candidates before
the voting starts.  The candidates and a moderator could dial in,
and anyone who wants could listen to the stream, either live or
recorded.

Note that I'm not volunteering for any of this. :)

	Steve