Problems with Qwest Frame Relay?

  • From: John Neiberger
  • Date: Tue Jun 07 17:11:54 2005

By any chance, are any of you seeing any problems with Qwest frame relay
or iQ in Colorado? We just had a whole bunch of frame relay PVCs all
over the area go down. I've opened a ticket with Qwest, of course, but I
haven't heard back from them since I opened it and I'm now on eternal
hold with their IP NOC.

Have any of you heard anything? Did a frame relay switch bite the
dust?

Thanks,
John