Re: Micorsoft's Sender ID Authentication......?

  • From: Fergie (Paul Ferguson)
  • Date: Tue Jun 07 16:11:47 2005

That would be much appreciated. :-)

- ferg

-- "william(at)elan.net" <william@elan.net> wrote:

Since it appears NANOG continues to be used for mail-related discussions
and a some of what goes here is based on not understanding technologies
and issues involved, I'll make a link to a paper that I'm working on
available (when its ready) and it will hopefully be good information to
understand what's up in email authentication front and what each
technology can and can not do.

--
William Leibzon
Elan Networks