RE: Changes to the Nanog Mailing List Administration Team

  • From: Hannigan, Martin
  • Date: Mon Jun 06 21:52:50 2005

And a fine replacement RS will make. Thank you Susan Harris, Betty
Burke, and Sue Joiner (Merit) for the education about how the list
functions and the cooperation in analyzing it and putting changes
in place. It couldn't have been done without their help. I'm
looking forward to other volunteer stuff. And thanks to Chris
and Steve for the same.   :-)

-M<