Re: VerizonWireless.com Mail Blacklists

  • From: Steve Sobol
  • Date: Thu Jun 02 15:49:35 2005

John Bittenbender wrote:

We don't provide email services to our customers.
Sure you do. When I was a VZW customer, I had a vtext.com email address and a few aliases. (BTW, you should provide better spam filtering to your customers who use SMS, but that's something we can talk about offlist as it's not relevant to NANOG.)

--New Order, "Bizarre Love Triangle"