Re: Vonage Hits ISP Resistance

  • From: Fergie (Paul Ferguson)
  • Date: Thu Mar 31 13:30:38 2005

Completely agree with [1] "...deploying faster than..", and
[2] "...suggest we work on what it needs to be better...".

Additionally, it would be also be wonderful if the nasty
business of VoIP service providers playing both sides of
the current regulatory issues (or lack thereof, or both)
didn't come into play, but I guess you can't win 'em all.

- ferg

-- Randy Bush <randy@psg.com> wrote:

so, i am sure it does not meet everyone's needs, seems poor
quality to some, ...  but it's deploying at least a decimal
order of magnitude faster than ipv6.  so, rather than pretend
it sucks so badly it can be ignored, i suggest we work on what
it needs to be better and to scale really well.

randy

--
"Fergie", a.k.a. Paul Ferguson
 fergdawg@netzero.net or fergdawg@sbcglobal.net