Re: OT: Chasing spam.

  • From: Bill Nash
  • Date: Tue Mar 29 16:19:51 2005

Thanks for the speedy responses, gang. All my suspicions are confirmed, and I'm putting an edge on my cudgel. =)

- billn

I'm chasing after some spam that appears to have been built from a nanog post culling, and am looking for anyone else who may have recieved some mail a few weeks back, relevent info looks like: