Re: Tier-2 reachability and multihoming

  • From: G Pavan Kumar
  • Date: Fri Mar 25 02:13:07 2005

On Fri, 25 Mar 2005, Patrick W Gilmore wrote:

Okie, this has gone on long enough.

If you would like some help, please stop, take a deep breath, count to ten slowly, then ask nicely and some people here might teach you something.
May be you should spend more time on networking than your partime job of yoga teaching!

Woody's sarcasm might have annoyed you, but your repeated flames (and not even good ones!) at the people you asked to help you annoy all of us.
well guess who wouldnt think that if not being helped a minuscule amount, why not be part of the fun!

If you do not want any help, you are welcome to continue in your misunderstanding of how the Internet works.
I am sorry, am I not ingratiating myself with the good graces of the father of Internet?!