Re: Vonage SUED over not clearly informing customers re 911 service lacking

  • From: J.D. Falk
  • Date: Thu Mar 24 01:38:15 2005

On 03/23/05, "Sam Hayes Merritt, III" <sam@themerritts.org> wrote:

> Subject: Re: Vonage sold over not clearly informing customers re 911 service lacking
> http://www.cnn.com/2005/TECH/internet/03/23/internet.phones.911.ap/index.html

	That's "sued," not "sold."

	And it's a silly case, 'cause Vonage goes to great lengths to
	remind new subscribers to configure the service with the real,
	physical location of their phone.  Or at least, they bugged me a
	lot when I signed up late last year.

--
J.D. Falk                                          uncertainty is only a virtue
<jdfalk@cybernothing.org>                    when you don't know the answer yet