Re: Utah governor signs Net-porn bill

  • From: David Barak
  • Date: Wed Mar 23 07:05:49 2005
  • Comment: DomainKeys? See http://antispam.yahoo.com/domainkeys

--- William Allen Simpson <wsimpson@greendragon.com>
wrote:

> Why other businesses?  For example, no drug
> companies or pharmacies
> can have their businesses in Utah; they sell
> contraceptives, and
> generate information too sensitive for the tender
> eyes of minors.

This is not correct - on network TV in utah, and on
the "family-friendly" cableco feed, you can see the
various prophylactic manufacturers' ads.

Many of the statements I've seen here are very "doom
and gloom" about Utah - honestly, folks, it's not THAT
bad.

-David Barak
need geek rock?  Try The Franchise!
http://www.listentothefranchise.com