Proofpoint

  • From: just me
  • Date: Tue Mar 22 20:11:09 2005

If you are running Proofpoint appliances or software in a relatively high (25k to 30k messages per hour) traffic environment, I would love to hear from you regarding your experiences.

I will summarize to the list if there is aany interest; until then, please reply to me directly.

thanks much,
matt ghali

The only thing necessary for the triumph
of evil is for good men to do nothing. - Edmund Burke