IBM to offer service to bounce unwanted e-mail back to the computers that sent them

  • From: Andreas Ott
  • Date: Tue Mar 22 13:25:37 2005

http://money.cnn.com/2005/03/22/technology/ibm_spam/

And I thought they knew better by now that a hijacked windows pc won't
accept mail. I still consider it silly to absorb the sender's bandwidth
like this (and all transits' bandwidth until someone is smart enough to
put a filter up). -andreas
--
Andreas Ott                            andreas@naund.org