Re: Utah governor signs Net-porn bill

  • From: Richard Irving
  • Date: Tue Mar 22 11:52:06 2005

Scott Weeks wrote:
On Tue, 22 Mar 2005, Fergie (Paul Ferguson) wrote:
:
: "Utah's governor signed a bill on Monday that would
: require Internet providers to block Web sites deemed
: pornographic and could also target e-mail providers
: and search engines."
:
: http://news.com.com/Utah+governor+signs+Net-porn+bill/2100-1028_3-5629067.html?tag=nefd.top

Politician lip flappage for votes.  It has no chance of passing.
  I consider it proof positive, that our medical system
is in dire need of an overhaul.

  Apparently, mental illness isn't being detected,
and treated, as often as it should be.

  :P

scott