Re: sorbs.net

  • From: Edward B. Dreger
  • Date: Tue Mar 15 21:04:50 2005

NB> Date: Wed, 16 Mar 2005 02:33:49 +0100
NB> From: Niels Bakker

NB> * eddy+public+spam@noc.everquick.net (Edward B. Dreger) [Wed 16 Mar 2005, 02:04 CET]:
NB> > It could be an interesting way to make a few bucks. ;-)
NB>
NB> Try it and report back?  Until then I think this thread is welcomed
NB> more on spam-l & similar venues than here

smiley = attempt at cynical humor
admittedly OT
actual opinions notably absent, as such would only prolong the thread
maybe it's not so far-fetched, and "extortion lists" [will] exist :-(

I don't follow too closely these days, but thought NANOG was moderated
now and that totally out-of-line threads would have been nipped in the
bud.  Must... grep... mailboxes...

Eddy
--
Everquick Internet - http://www.everquick.net/