US Navy Contact.

  • From: Stephen Fulton
  • Date: Wed Mar 09 14:43:15 2005

If someone has a contact for a network operations desk for the US Navy (San Diego area preferred), please contact me off-list. One of our netblocks appears to be filtered somewhere inside their network, preventing DNS lookups from completing, thus preventing e-mail from being delivered. Inquiries over the last few weeks have not been responded to.

Thanks,

-- Stephen Fulton