Re: www.nanog.org returning 403 Forbidden error?

  • From: Brent Chapman
  • Date: Wed Mar 09 11:04:33 2005

At 12:33 PM -0800 3/8/05, just me wrote:
On Mon, 7 Mar 2005, Brent Chapman wrote:

  Could be.  There also appear to have been mail problems with the list this
  afternoon; my message sat in the queue at my end for 3.5 hours being
  repeatedly rejected or timed out by mail.merit.edu, before finally going
  through:

Maybe it was a majordomo problem
Yeah, maybe so. I mean, that software is _so_ ancient and decrepit; I just don't know why anybody uses it any more... It's probably responsible for world hunger, too. ;-)

-Brent
--
Brent Chapman <Brent@GreatCircle.COM>
Great Circle Associates, Inc.