How to identify interconnection relationship between AS?

  • From: Joe Shen
  • Date: Tue Mar 08 04:45:08 2005

Hi,

I'm trying to identify how an AS is interconnected
with other ASes. For example, I can access our border
router which has BGP run, and I want to know   how
another AS ( e.g. 1234 ) is connected to internetwork
( e.g. as1234 interconnects with as1235, as1236,
as1345 ....).

How can I do it?

thanks

Joe