Re: public accessible snmp devices?

  • From: Alexei Roudnev
  • Date: Mon Mar 07 03:04:46 2005

It's OK to see any garbage in SNMP; I never got surprised (as I was not
surprised when I killed firewall by snmpwalk).
No one (in reality) makes good QA on SNMP functions (on routers or
switches).

I already have a few sanity checks in 'snmpstat', may be I should add one
more (ignore answers with 0 counters).