Re: public accessible snmp devices?

  • From: JC Dill
  • Date: Sun Mar 06 12:13:36 2005

Jim Popovitch wrote:

On Sun, 2005-03-06 at 17:18 +0200, Petri Helenius wrote:

My RFC collection tells a different story.

My experiences show that no complete segment of business, education, or
government ever implements systems and networks according to holistic
RFC thinking.  YMMV.

The important thing is to determine which RFCs are being implemented, and why.

<http://www.lightreading.com/document.asp?doc_id=2756>

jc