Re: Heads up: Long AS-sets announced in the next few days

  • From: Randy Bush
  • Date: Thu Mar 03 21:56:13 2005

lorenzo,

i think we're ratholing here.  can you tell us in simple words

  o what you are trying to learn with your experiment and why
    it will help us understand or better manage our networks
    (thanks rodney)

  o why the way you are doing it is safe and will not affect
    the packets we're trying to move for our customers in negative
    ways

thanks

randy