Re: So, anyone still using Redbus?

  • From: Brandon Butterworth
  • Date: Wed Mar 02 14:38:47 2005

Sure, the other two buildings still work. Hex has had a history of
power problems. I'm in Sovereign and it's been OK so far.

Of course we have other buildings as anything can break (e.g. 25 Broadway)

   "We host ecommerce sites turning over million of pounds,
    pay redbus a significant amount of money for their service"

sounds like they need to spend some of those millions on site
redundacy

brandon