An open letter to Mike Delany, mdelany@databasecity.com

  • From: Mark Andrews
  • Date: Wed Jan 26 17:06:15 2005

	To: "Mike Delany" <mdelany@databasecity.com>

	Thank you for spaming me.  You have just been reported to
	federal authorities (reportingspam@aca.gov.au) that may or
	may not persue the matter further.  You are in clear violation
	of Australian law, "Spam Act 2003",
	http://scaleplus.law.gov.au/html/comact/11/6735/top.htm.

	I should also report you to the US authorities because you
	were also in violation of the US CAN-SPAM act.

        by sf1.isc.org (Postfix) with ESMTP id C8D4C2862F
        for <Mark_Andrews@isc.org>; Wed, 26 Jan 2005 15:15:28 +0000 (UTC)
        (envelope-from mdelany@databasecity.com)

	I posted this here because you clearly harvested by address from
	a nanog mailing (including the entire contents of my last mailing
	to the list was a sure give away).

	Mark

--
Mark Andrews, ISC