Contact point for Lockheed Martin...

  • From: Michael Loftis
  • Date: Wed Jan 26 14:23:25 2005

Does anyone have a live and clueful contact point for Lockheed? They're running some badly broken proxy software that requests HTTP keepalive service, then 'forgets' about the connection. After forgetting about the connection it makes new ones. Right now I'm playing whack-a-mole as whatever proxy system they're using seems to figure out when I'm blocking them and find another route out of their network.

I did have one from 'chase manhattan bank' as well, or IPs controlled by them, and from a different ASN, so maybe this is pretty widespread, maybe not. I need to atleast first find out what proxy software this is because it's getting bloody ridiculous.

--
GPG/PGP --> 0xE736BD7E 5144 6A2D 977A 6651 DFBE 1462 E351 88B9 E736 BD7E