North American Network Operators Group|
Date Prev | Date Next |
Date Index |
Thread Index |
Author Index |
Sunday Night NANOG Community Input Agenda (update)
- From: Hannigan, Martin
- Date: Wed Jan 26 14:09:24 2005
Here's a quick update:
1. Q&A has been moved to the end.
2. Introduction: Paul Vixie with Martin Hannigan, 5 min.
3. Overview, History, & Structure of NANOG: Betty Burke, 15 min.
4. Program Committee Review: Steve Feldman, 20 min.
5. Reform Proposal: Dan Golding et. al., 15 min.
See the proposal at http://www.nanog-reform.org/
6. Open Microphone: Attendees and possible remotes, 65 min.
7. Adjournment, Paul Vixie with Martin Hannigan
The meeting will be web cast and a one-way conference bridge
will be tentatively in operation. There will be an IRC channel
with note takers for possible Q&A participation.
Post Meeting Discussions Location: The Tilted Kilt
(Space #45) - The dress code is NANOG casual
If there's anything else, questions, etc., please reply
off list and let us know.
Martin Hannigan (c) 617-388-2663
VeriSign, Inc. (w) 703-948-7018
Network Engineer IV Operations & Infrastructure