Re: again: how to get an IP from EP.net

  • From: Fredy Kuenzler
  • Date: Wed Jan 26 09:32:07 2005

Daniel Roesen wrote:
On Wed, Jan 26, 2005 at 03:10:58PM +0100, Fredy Kuenzler wrote:

wrt IPv6... why not?
<flamewar-protection>
another thing the world does not need
</flamewar-protection>
So why do you peer IPv6 at NYIIX, AMSIX and probably other IXPs as
well?
We don't yet. But we will sometime soon, hopefully (IPv6 customer demand). But honestly, I didn't want to initiate another avalanche about sense or nonsense of IPv6 - so please EOT.

Regards,
Fredy