RE: AT&T ENS

  • From: trainier
  • Date: Tue Jan 25 16:37:38 2005

Unfortunately I tried that.  I guess I could try again, this is getting frustrating.

Regards,

Tim

"Hannigan, Martin" <hannigan@verisign.com>

01/25/2005 04:11 PM

"'trainier@kalsec.com'" <trainier@kalsec.com>, nanog@merit.edu
cc
Subject
RE: AT&T ENS

This isn't generally a list for customer requests. You should probably call Chartermi.
ATT probably/usually won't act on a request regarding a customers circuit (Charter).

You dont appear to have any public space, an AS, or anything. I think you're going
to be stuck unless you route your issue via Charter.

Best,

-M<