Re: Those interested in NANOG governance, please read...

  • From: Paul Vixie
  • Date: Tue Jan 25 11:19:09 2005

> 	I'm going to get ahold of Dan in private to see if we can host
> this on a inoc-dba and pstn-reachable conf bridge.  i may be able
> to get one going.

i had originally planned to host a bridge that was both pstn- and inocdba/sip
reachable, but then the fine folks from merit said that they would be able to
multicast the bof, and so i think there's no real need for audio engineering.

(isc's asterisk-based confbridge is available if needed, and is reachable by
both pstn, inoc*dba, and sip-url.)

as co-moderator, i'd like all remote questions/comments to come via irc,
and not via the speakerphone.  audio engineers take note -- mute all "other
ends" plz.
--
Paul Vixie