Re: GSLB advice

  • From: Pete Tenereillo
  • Date: Mon Jan 24 09:49:18 2005

You might find the information in http://www.tenereillo.com/GSLBPageOfShame.htm useful.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Matt Bazan" <Mbazan@onelegal.com>
To: <nanog@nanog.org>
Sent: Friday, January 21, 2005 10:17 AM
Subject: GSLB advice

We're looking to dip our toes into the global server load balancing
arena and I'd like to get your advice on the following:

1) For those of you running a GLSB solution do you perform this 'in
house' or is it outsourced?
2) If running in-house, what gear do you use and how satisfied with it
have you been?

Thanks group,

Matt