Re: broke Inktomi floods?

  • From: Gadi Evron
  • Date: Sun Jan 23 02:54:24 2005

All Inktomi/Yahoo crawling is done from 68.142.248.0/22; the whois
entry for that block says to report issues to slurp@inktomi.com

Have you tried alerting them to the problems yet?

If yes, and if you didn't receive a response, please forward me the mail
that you sent, and I'll see to it that the right people see it.
Thank you. I am now in contact with them. I must admit it is the first time I ever got any kind of abuse response from Yahoo!, but the people who contacted me seem serious. I will know more later on as to how well they handle it, but they seem like people who want to help.

Gadi.