Emergency Internet Backbone Provider Maintenance Tonight

  • From: Darrell Kristof (CE CEN)
  • Date: Sat Jan 22 22:53:55 2005

All:

Has anyone heard about some carriers doing emergency maintenance tonight
on Internet routers due to a code vulnerability?  I'm trying to find out
what vendor it involves and the details behind it.  I understand it's
still under NDA, but I'm sure someone out there knows more.

Thanks,

- Darrell

Darrell Kristof, CISSP, CCNP, TICSA
Network Manager/Team Leader